Accessible Technologies, Inc., has been designing, manufacturing and marketing high performance automotive and industrial products for 30 years. First with our ProCharger division, the industry-leader in intercooled centrifugal supercharger systems for street, street/strip and racing applications on cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles and boats.
In recent years the company expanded into industrial applications with its Inovair division. Inovair introduces a whole new way to look at compressor and blower technology for industrial applications by utilizing integrally geared, high efficiency, company, low noise compressors and blowers.
Our dedication to innovation and continuous product development is our key to maintaining market leadership and enables our growth into new industries. For more company information, please visit our websites at www.procharger.comand www.inovair.com
We are seeking an Inventory/ Production Control Associate who has experience working within inventory control and / or a manufacturing environment. This is a full-time, in-office position.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with work order planning / creation for some manufacturing departments
- Cycle counting of inventory items in the warehouse
- Packing (including pallet packing) of inventory for shipment to outside vendors
- Reviewing and correcting inventory values within a MRP system
- Production reporting for some manufacturing departments
- Performing monthly posting of packaging materials consumed by shipping dept.
- Reviewing and posting of non-work order inventory movement
- Assisting with inventory movement between warehouses
- 1-2 years’ experience in inventory control / or manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Solid computer skills, knowledge of EPR software is a plus
- Capable of maintaining high accuracy in all work
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work on multiple tasks as necessary
- Ability to handle the demands of working under deadlines
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, friendly, reliable, and use good judgment
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
Accessible Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.