UTV Source is looking to grow our team! We’re looking for a sales and technical support person to assist consumers in the product selection and purchase of UTV / SxS products. The right candidate is well spoken, organized, and has a good understanding of UTV parts and accessories. You’ll be responsible for consumer and dealer interactions both pre- and post-purchase. This position reports to the executive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales: assist retail and wholesale customers with sales and technical questions.
- Develop ongoing relationships with wholesale dealer accounts.
- Answer phone calls and engage in chat or email tickets.
- Offer customers alternatives in place of out of stock or discontinued products to complete a purchase with UTV Source.
- Assist customers with order status support, including tracking/shipping status, returns.
- Provide assistance on day-to-day tasks to the marketing team and other departments as needed.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great team focussed on offering the best parts and accessories available to offroad UTV/Side-by-Side consumers. Our sales and technical support teammate will provide excellent service and internal support to the rest of the team.
- A minimum of 2-years of sales and customer service support.
- Strong understanding of vehicle parts and accessories; direct experience with UTV vehicles a plus.
- Friendly, proactive, upbeat, and organized.
- A great team player who collaborates well with the sales and customer experience team.
- Ability to resolve customer issues timely with a high level of satisfaction.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong software application skills with expertise in Google suite, Slack, Microsoft office, Trello project management, and Zendesk.
- Ability to travel locally (1-2 days) as needed; possible event related overnight travel.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
A passion for powersports will only enhance your love for this position - even if you don’t currently rip around the desert in a UTV, you’re going to want to. However, we play after the work is done. The intangibles for this position are communication, organization and excellent customer service.
Salary range is commensurate with experience, plus:
UTV Source Has All The UTV And Side-By-Side Parts And Accessories To Get You Where You Want, How You Want
Your next off-road memory begins with the turn of a key or the push of a button. The choice is yours.
Whether you’re into slinging sand, dominating the desert, mashing through the mud or simply escaping to your favorite weekend camping spot, UTV Source has all the parts and accessories to get you there precisely how you want. Just like you, we live for this.From the biggest brands to the most niche performance parts that you can’t find anywhere else, UTV Source has everything you need to stand out from the rest. Life's a Ride. Make it Your Own.
WE AREGEAR EXPERTS
Our people use the gear we sell, and they develop close relationships with brands we stock—big and small. That means we’re the go-to source for info, consultation, recommendations and reviews.
We take customer service seriously. We’re here to listen, facilitate and solve any questions or issues in a swift, friendly manner. From shipping to troubleshooting, our messaging is quick and quality.
If we’re not in the office, we’re outdoors. That’s why we’re excited to... hear stories from our customers, share stories of our own, and celebrate the UTV lifestyle— whether you're new or a seasoned vet.