1. Receive inbound sales calls and assist customers with product selection
2. Engage customers in live chat system
3. Maintain relationships with existing customers and create relationships with new customers in order to develop repeat business
4. Execute point of sale in the most efficient and effective way possible
5. Attend a minimum of 6-8 car shows a year
6. Process orders for products received by telephone, fax, or in-person
7. Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status and product knowledge requests
8. Provide 1 call resolution for customer service issues
9. Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs (to assist at car shows)
10. Other duties assigned by Management
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a "at home" office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job also requires over the road travel in an 18 wheeler or fifth wheel for travel to car and trade shows. Outside work as well as lifting and physical labor while on the road or possibly in the office to assist with walk in customers.
The individual in this position will spend several hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. Must be able to physically lift up to 75 lbs to assist at car shows. Must also be able to use ladder for show awning installation and big tire installation.
Schedule and Availability
Ability to work hours of 11AM to 8PM weekdays and 1 or 2 Saturdays per month from 8 am to 12 noon as needed. Must be able to work a flexible work schedule or extended hours if needed.
Travel Minimum of 6-8 car shows a year. Must be willing to travel for training.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
1. Prior experience working in a high-activity sales environment preferred
2. Knowledge of tire, wheel, and other automotive technical information
3. Class A Commercial driver’s license (optional)
4. Excellent presentation and communication skills
5. Highly motivated and energetic personality
6. Some level of higher education preferred
7. At least 1 year prior experience working remotely
Coker Tire and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Coker Tire complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Coker Tire expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Coker Tire’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
COKER TIRE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
2 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Monthly Bonus Incentive Program
About Coker Tire Company
As the world’s largest supplier of collector car tires and wheels, Coker Tire has been supplying enthusiasts with the right tires and wheels for their antiques, classics, hot rods, and muscle cars since 1958! The company has grown in leaps and bounds since its early beginnings. Coker Tire is known for whitewall tires, but offers thousands of specialty tires and wheels for a wide range of applications. Whether a classic car, a vintage truck, a custom motorcycle or anything in between, Coker Tire has a tire and wheel to fit.