As full-time financial controller of an ecommerce retail / wholesale company, you will focus on planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions. From our Wall, NJ office you will be responsible for managing the accumulation, consolidation, reporting and interpretation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of business activity.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
· Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements.
· Establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems that maximizes ROI.
· Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software, practices and supporting data.
· Developing and monitoring business performance metrics.
· Overseeing regulatory reporting, tax planning and compliance.
· Managing accounting staff: payroll, A/P, and A/R departments.
· Maintain integrity and accuracy of all GL account balances.
· Interact with outside credit, lending, and banking agencies to secure capital for operations and future growth objectives.
· Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with outside CPA firm.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
· 7 plus years’ experience in the accounting field.
· Professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA) or MBA a plus.
· Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· High proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook, basic accounting software.
· Deep understanding of financial accounting and reporting.
· Experience in high volume ecommerce, retail, or distribution.
· Previous management experience.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others.
· Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting.
· Ability to interface with different levels and functions of the organization as we as external auditors.
Additional Salary Information: 401(k)
Paid time off
XDP - Xtreme Diesel Performance the nation’s largest retailer and distributor of parts and accessories exclusively for diesel powered vehicles, is currently seeking experienced applicants to assist in day-to-day operations.
As an employee of XDP you will be part of a select team that is dedicated to caring for our customers and helping us grow our business to the next level.
Vision and Values Statement:
We intend for XDP to be a rewarding and enjoyable place to work while still maintaining an atmosphere of professionalism, efficiency, and cooperation. Our commitment to conduct ourselves in a responsible and ethical manner with a focus on personal pride, mutual respect and always giving our best effort will help us achieve this goal. It is through this commitment that we may enrich the lives of all those who help make us successful.