Art Morrison Enterprises, located in Fife, WA is a leading manufacturer in the construction of chassis and suspension systems for hot rods and muscle cars is looking for a Financial Controller. People applying for the position must be able to do the following:
- Supervise data entry for accounts payable, receivables, order entry and purchasing.
- Supervise or perform financial HR functions, including HAS reporting and 401(k) reporting and deposits.
- Prepare and file all government reports including multistate sales tax, Washington State B&O and property tax affidavit information.
- Prepare all information regarding the Corporate Income Tax return for an independent tax preparer, to include property and equipment information, as well as information for the manufacturing deduction.
- Do payroll input to ADP or supervise this process, biweekly.
- Maintain a good small business internal control set of procedures to limit exposure for Company owners.
Education: College degree in accounting or business finance.
Experience: Previous experience in auditing or previous employment as a Controller or CFO or equivalent.
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Licensed CPA preferred, ERP or MRP systems.
Pay is DOE, and Art Morrison Enterprises offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vison, 401(k) with funds matching and paid time off.
About Art Morrison Enterprises, Inc.
Art Morrison Enterprises, located in Fife, WA is a leading manufacturer in the construction of chassis and suspension systems for hot rods muscle cars and other specialty vehicles.