Driven Car Wash is looking to fill an Assistant Manager position. Pay will commensurate with experience, and include participation in a performance-based bonus, leading to an attractive all-in compensation package. The Assistant Manager will act as a leader to oversee all facets of the car wash operations alongside the site manager. The primary focus of this individual will be to ensure efficient and safe operations, while maximizing site performance. We’re a rapidly growing company with many career opportunities for advancement in management, maintenance and sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Train, mentor, and coach car was Associates and Supervisors
• Handle customer inquiries in absence of manager
• Assist site manager in scheduling and human resource related tasks
• Ensure employees adhere to company policies
• Make sure site is adequately maintained to standards of safety and cleanliness
• Help management to complete necessary reporting and paperwork
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Exhibit strong leadership qualities and a desire to succeed
• Skills in sales and customer service
• Ability to anticipate customer needs
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn a point of sales system
• Strong work ethic and professional attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
• Previous sales experience required
In performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk throughout the workday; use of hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stop, crouch and kneel. The employee may have to lift and/or move objects up to 25lbs regularly and occasionally up to 50lbs.
The candidate must perform this job safely by standard operating procedures without endangering the health or safety of self or others. This position works in a typical outdoor car wash environment. This person must adhere to company safety guidelines and protocols.
Driven Car Wash is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
About Driven Car Wash
Driven Car Wash, an express car wash operator with a local presence in the Chicagoland area, is looking two add two Assistant Managers to the Driven Team. We have established an organization with a culture of outstanding leadership, innovation, and expertise. We allow our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services/products in the industry.