Dynojet Research, a leader in the aftermarket powersports industry, has an immediate need for a Western Territory Sales Account Manager. This territory covers CA, WA, OR, MT, ID, NV, WY, UT, CO, AZ, NM, AK, HI. We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to develop new dealer business, grow current accounts, provide those distributors with quarterly sales and product training and cover events in our Western states territory. This position will require a heavy travel schedule with up to 70-75% travel at times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· New Business Development
· Support and grow existing accounts
· Close new dealer accounts
· Visit our dealers and provide them with sales and product training
· Support distributors at events
· Manage booth and sales at events
· Answer sales calls and emails
· Develop territory plans
· Provide reports, sales forecasting and sales goal plans
· Train inside sales and support staff
· Provide dealer training and growth plan logistics and sales
· Develop industry relations
· Sales marketing planning, travel planning and budgeting for all sales related tasks
· Minimum 3 – 5 years proven experience as a Sales Account Manager
· High level of customer service experience developing, attracting and retaining new and existing customers
· Strong communication skills
· Outgoing, extrovert personality with proven ability to work with all types of personalities
· Strong, innovative problem solver
· Excellent PC skills
· Organizational skills
· The ideal candidate is a passionate enthusiast for powersports performance
· Event experience a plus!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience plus a sales bonus plan. We also offer health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits for you and your family; a 401k with company match, paid time off, paid holidays and a great team to work with. If you are looking for a company passionate about what we do, then you’ve come to the right place to work. We have a strong niche in the aftermarket powersports industry and excellent brand recognition. Don’t miss this opportunity to work for one of the premier employers in the powersports industry. Find us on Linked-In, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and of course, on our website, www.Dynojet.com
Working from home is a possibility depending on your location.
Send us a cover letter outlining your sales experience, along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Dynojet Research
Dynojet Research is a leader in the aftermarket powersports industry. We strive to make every right the ultimate ride!