VF-Engineering, Inc. is looking for an individual to manage and support the distribution of software files. This position involves liaising with customers and internal engineers for programming, managing and classifying software files based upon protocols. This will suit a person with a strong understanding of computer science principals. The position is one with vast potential to grow and gain increasing responsibility.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive, process and update software requests from retail and wholesale clients
- Fulfill customer software requests based upon part# classification
- Request new software version files using ticket system
- Provide technical support for programming files in end users vehicles using remote login sessions
- Communicate with internal engineers on technical queries
- Update & maintain software application file list and classify according to protocols
- Update & maintain programming history records
- Update & maintain app listings on website
You will be supporting and providing customers with high performance software tuning files. You will liaise with them and our technicians to remedy potential technical issues that arise.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and requirements
- Computer science and mathematically minded persons only
- Clear logical thinker, with aptitude for priority setting and discipline
- Understanding of concepts of different programming/protocols
- Ability to communicate on the telephone, text, emails, ticket messaging
- Ability to work self sufficiently and have a good clear telephone manner
- Ability to communicate technical information in a conversation and problem solve.
You will need to be a person who understands details and takes responsibility and has a computer science background.
Additional Salary Information: Higher pay depending on experience.
Internal Number: Abe01
About VF-ENGINEERING, INC.
VF-Engineering, Inc. was established in Orange County, California in 2000. We specialize in the development and manufacturing of ECU tuning software and supercharger systems for European sports cars.
The VF facility is in Anaheim and home to 2 chassis dynos, CAD and engineering technical development, CNC machines and fabrication and product assembly and administration.
We embrace an honest, healthy, sincere, independent mindset looking to pursue an elevating purpose in life.