Baer Brakes is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Receiving Clerk. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all day to day operations including loading and unloading operations, inventory control, and material handling. Develop, communicate and enforce compliance to all policies and procedures. Ensuring all continuous improvement and cost objectives are met. Air conditioned shop.
· Direct employees in the receipt of all incoming product and accurately updated inventory using software
· Ensure all delivery errors were processed in order to minimize company costs
· Prepared weekly receiving log reports for the corporate office
· Communicated relevant information to other department managers about order status, special orders, discounts, trial products, and shipping errors.
· Ensured receivers consistently delivered on the company's commitment to customer service.
· Reinforced performance standards established to control shrink and potential loss to the company.
· Maintain inventory reports to ensure proper inventory control.
· Organized new inventory based on need, accessibility, and quantity.
· Performed any other duties assigned as it relates to the overall business of the company.
· Responsible for managing all aspects of the receiving department.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
· Forklift experience
· Ride along pallet jack experience
· Basic computer skills
About BAER INC
Baer Inc is a manufacturer of high performance braking systems for automobiles and light trucks.