Category Management, Communications, Sales & Customer Service
4 Year Degree
Chemical Guys is more than a brand, it's a lifestyle with a worldwide following. Driven by adventure, a passion for shine, and a love for the road ahead, we welcome any and all who share this passion to become part of our family.
The Wholesale Manager will lead B2B customer relationships in the company’s Local/Regional and Distributor channel. Coming into the role the first priority will be assessing sales operations to optimize order entry, processing and fulfillment. This will be followed by reviewing our B2B management to figure out the right balance of direct account management vs leveraging support from wholesale distributors.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, enjoy working with customers, and thrive in an independent work environment.
• Oversee all Local & Regional business-to-business sales, meeting B2B sales goals.
• Build relationships with current customers and find and grow new customer relationships.
• Manage order entry and track fulfillment.
• Conduct product training for customers.
• Local, domestic, and international travel to visit customers and industry events.
• Proven track record of sales success in the CPG industry.
• Experience working with Wholesale Distributors.
• Experience with order entry and ERP systems (specifically ZOHO and Oracle).
• Strong PC skills; proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Internet.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task with limited supervision.
Additional Salary Information: Quarterly bonus based on sales objectives and KPIs
About Chemical Guys
Chemical Guys is a rapidly growing and energetic car care manufacturing company, with best-in-industry products, offering unprecedented product selection, experience and education to our expanding family of customers. Over the past 10 years we have revolutionized the automotive aftermarket parts business model and have set a new mold for how businesses operate and sell in the era of personal engagement and lifestyle-driven marketing. Our commitment to offering a passionate, exciting and engaging brand resonates through all aspects of our organization. We are looking for dedicated people, fueled by passion, who are ready to join this amazing team and help propel our business to new heights.