Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. is an established company located in Ontario, CA who is looking for an experienced candidate to join our team. The right candidate for this position will be someone who has a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and is looking for a full time position within the Automotive industry.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 2-5 years automotive engineering experience, with a background in Vehicle Durability Engineering, Body Engineering, Chassis Engineering or Vehicle Integration testing, using labview
• Ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with basic problem-solving disciplines
• Strong Excel (spreadsheet & pivot tables), PowerPoint and Word skills
• Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record required
• Familiarity with vehicle durability and component durability tests
Desired Skills (not required):
• Bilingual (Korean speaking)
Additional Salary Information: Salary is negotiable and will be determined based on experience.
About Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc.
Automotive Testing and Development Services is an independent certification service provider and full service emissions testing laboratory in business for over 25 years. ATDS certification professionals and management have achieved certification of new motor vehicles in over 100 projects for both very small volume manufacturers as well as for some of the worlds’ largest. The complexity of the certification process has increased with the adoption of the Tier II / LEV II regulations by the EPA and California Air Resources Board.
ATDS started as a vehicle emissions testing organization that focused on serving the automotive industry. The company has grown and now has over 250 employees located in five permanent and various temporary locations.