Production, Technician - Body Shop, Technician - Mechanical Repair
Hot Rod Chassis & Cycle - HRCC, is looking for an experienced automotive mechanic with primary knowledge and skills focusing on early model vehicles up to 1980's era Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Drag and Track Cars.
You will need to know and understand: Mechanics
1. Carbureted and Fuel Injection engine systems and upgrades
2. Early and Modern Suspension Functionality, Repairs and Upgrades
3. Knowledge of Turbo Diagnostic, Repair and Installation preferred by not required
4. Exhaust System - From Header Design to custom installation of high-performance systems
5. Brakes - Diagnose and repair or upgrade installation of all brake components
6. Experienced mechanical aptitude is a must and provable
You will need to know and understand: Fabrication
1. General Fabrication skills and understanding of automotive structure required
4. Knowledge and experience of using standard shop equipment safely
5. Chassis Design and Roll Cage Installation - Preferred but not required
This is not a entry level position, you must have provable working history in a automotive shop working on Hot Rods, Muscle and Performance cars with a minimum of 3 years experience. Must have own tools.
What will be required by you:
1. A Team Player Attitude
2. Ability to envision a projects end goal
3. Ability to lift or carry objects more than 25 lbs
4. Ability to work and perform in a noisy, dirty and sometimes hot environment
5. A positive attitude
6. Ability to collaborate on projects with others
7. Ability to Multitask
8. Posses organizational skills
9. Ability to use basic computer skills
10. Must have own tools
• Must be a high school graduate or GED. • Have meticulous attention to detail • Possess writing skills that can be translated onto work orders and task record keeping • Ability to multi-task & manage time effectively • Must be able to follow deadlines
Additional Salary Information: Your pay will reflect your experience. This is an hourly position based on a 40 hour work week.
Internal Number: HRCCMF2019
About HRCC, Inc. dba Hot Rod Chassis and Cycle
Hot Rod Chassis (HRCC) has been serving the Chicagoland area for more than 14 years. Its award winning builds and been featured on several magazines and TV Shows and has allowed us to feature our work on the SEMA show floor year after year. This has attracted customers through out the county as well as Europe.
We are a small to midsized shop specializing in full restorations, modifications and enhancements making customers dream cars a reality. Being a full fabrication shop with several talented team members, HRCC has always said yes to the most challenging request which sets us apart in the industry.