Kelderman Manufacturing is seeking to fulfill a design/mechanical engineering position. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated and enthusiastic about working for a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing air ride suspensions, lift kits, bumpers and grills for a leading innovator in the after-market truck industry.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Experience with Solidworks 3D modeling
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including but not limited to Excel and Word
· Must possess creative problem solving and interpersonal and team skills
· Highly motivated and possess effective oral/written communication skills
· Ability to multitask and work on various jobs while managing time efficiently
· Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
· Ability to understand material strengths, fatigue strength, and manufacture ability to ensure that the right configuration and materials are developed
· Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers and maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers.
· Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
· Ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet the needs and schedules of internal customers and respond immediately to production questions and crisis with solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop and design new product lines
· Help standardize engineering procedures and processes
· Document all work
· Design and upgrade new jigs and fixtures to meet manufacturing needs
· Other duties as assigned
· Proven self-starter abilities
· Ability work with a team or independently
· Ability to proactively identify and resolve engineering and manufacturing related issues and understand machine shop practices
Provide technical support via direct communication to Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing
Education & Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is preferred
Or, 2 year or 4-year college degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
401K Retirement plan
Healthcare, dental and vision coverage
Paid time off
A design engineer can expect to travel up to 5%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Kelderman Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Kelderman Manufacturing
Kelderman Manufacturing is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing air ride suspensions, lift kits, bumpers and grills for a leading innovator in the after-market truck industry.