If you have a passion and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! FOX Factory, a fast-growing and dynamic company in El Cajon, CA, has an exciting opportunity of Sr. Production Planner available. This is a full-time opportunity that comes with outstanding benefits.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
FOX is seeking a Production Control Planner II who would be responsible for issuing and tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, according to the production schedule. Other responsibilities include expediting and prioritizing work orders and coordinating and managing daily production schedule meetings.
· Create and execute short term (0-4 weeks) production schedules for a specific line to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all customer orders
· Responsible for the analysis of sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements, and advising sales of push outs
· Works with purchasing and sales to mitigate potential risk
· Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues
· Approve and implement deviations and ECNs
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
· 8 + years’ experience in a production/assembly manufacturing industry
· Demonstrated experience working with purchasing, expediting, planning, order management, sales, manufacturing, program management
· Experience with Oracle & ASCP required
· Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices, MS Office applications, including strong skills in Excel (pivot charts, etc.)
· Solid analytical skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Ability to work well with others, self-motivated, must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
About FOX Factory INC
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.