If you have a passion and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Scotts Valley, CA has an exciting opportunity for a Powersports Aftermarket Sales Representative available. This is a full-time opportunity that comes with outstanding benefits.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
The Powersports Aftermarket Sales Representative will manage and develop Powersports aftermarket key customer base for ATV, UTV, Snowmobile and Motorcycle sales opportunities. Grow business opportunities within the existing and new customer base through partnerships on product development, delivery, quality, and customer service. Also, work closely and strategically with marketing team to successfully launch, market, and attract new and existing customers to current & new product offerings.
· Meet and exceed divisional sales goals and objectives.
· Visit, and support key industry trade shows, customers and marketing events.
· Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
· Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of the Powersports industry trends.
· Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports making recommendations to management, and product development teams.
· Provide input to marketing group on product collateral and how to effectively communicate the FOX value proposition.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.