Design and create 3D models and manufacture ready 2D mechanical drawings for a wide range of automotive and motorcycle aftermarket performance parts. Parts and assemblies include but are not limited to engine, suspension, fuel injection, and forced induction systems.
· 3 or more years experience in a manufacturing environment.
· In depth knowledge of automotive APQP and QMS
· Automobile and Motorcycle performance enthusiast.
· Fluent in Mandarin
· Strong working knowledge of Solidworks or other CAD package.
· Solid understanding of automotive systems and technology.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Systems or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
· Curious, intelligent, creative, humble, and good communication skills.
· Strong working knowledge of GD&T and ASMEY14.5 drawing standadrds
· Working knowledge of general ISO and ASME standards
· Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and thrive in a self-directed environment.
· Detail oriented
· Innovative thinking and dynamic problem solving skills
· Working knowledge of manufacturing process requirements and has ability to design for manufacturing.
About Group-A Engineering
Group-A Engineering brand's include Skunk2 Racing, Grams Performance and Design, and Kraftwerks USA. Since 1994, Group-A Engineering’s goal has been to simply build the highest quality, best-performing aftermarket parts for today's sport compact vehicles. Designed by passionate enthusiasts and drawing on nearly 30 years of experience in the sport compact and domestic performance industries, we’re able to create the products that cater to the market needs.