Reports to the Assistant Manager (or Marketing Manager or Supervisor)
II. Position Objective
Prepares marketing strategies and programs for a product or product line. Evaluates product performance to help develop and update company goals and objectives. Advises sales team on any relevant product concerns. Recommends changes to current product development procedures based on market research and new trends.
III. Position Responsibilities
· Determines customers’ needs and desires by researching market and capturing emerging customer requirements and regulatory requirements.
· Assesses market competition by comparing competitors’ products and uses this information to develop new product specifications.
· Provides source data for product line marketing deliverables by defining objectives and working with marketing services. Creates relevant content for print material and web/internet site.
· Manages the introduction of new products and supports the marketing of existing products in specific product line by developing marketing materials with sales and marketing; developing internal and external training programs; developing newsletters, supporting buying group and chain store outreach, setting up, tearing down, and attending trade shows; establishing schedule and managing the plans.
· Develops and assesses opportunity and product market data by calling on customers with field sales and attending trade shows.
· Supports field sales by answering questions, preparing documentation and presentations as needed. Processes special requests and works with Product Manager(Assistant Manager) to set product position in the market.
· Prepares information for management by preparing short-term and long-term new product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
· Works with Marketing General Manager and/or Product Manager(Assistant Manager) to recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
· Assists in bringing new products and product changes to market by analyzing proposed product development programs related to specific product line. Works with more senior marketing managers to prepare business case analyses; participate on product development teams.·
Is your company looking to expand with more tire professionals, but you don’t know where to find them? Have you tried to find the perfect fit as a tire professional and always ended up disappointed? Are you tired of combing through page after page of job search sites? Have you hired a “tire professional” only to find they don’t specialize in tires? Tirerecruiter.com Works with the Best If you’ve e...xperienced any of these issues as a company or a job seeker, Tirerecruiter.com is the perfect place for you. At Tirerecuiter.com, we know tires. We focus all our energy on tires and only tires. With our personal knowledge and expertise, we find the best in the tire industry and match them with the perfect company. We bring tire industry professionals and tire companies together. Tirerecruiter.com can bring you only the best in tire professionals for your company. With the best tire professionals working for you, your business will grow and thrive.