Company Description: In 1974, Total Cost Involved (TCI) built the first model "A" reproduction frame that took the Street Rod market by storm. Today, we occupy more than 27,000 square feet of manufacturing space, delivering a broad product mix serving street rod enthusiasts as well as builders of classic cars, muscle cars and trucks including chassis, front and rear suspensions, brake kits and more. We've earned numerous design awards, including the coveted "Manufacture of the Year" award from SEMA-SRMA and participate in T.V. shows like Overhaulin with Chip Foose and Rides and Chop Cut Rebuild.
Company seeks an aspiring customer service specialist to act as our "director of first impression". This is a great opportunity to learn our company, our customers, our product and why we're the leader in the classic car industry. Success in this position can lead to an expanded role in sales, marketing or operations. Qualified candidate must be great with people, demonstrate their relationship building skills, along with their willingness and ability to problem solve. Proven administration skills with an attention to detail and accuracy is a must, as the position plays an important role in tracking orders for our dealer and retail customers, while developing sales reports and updates for the sales team. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits available. Please visit us on-line at www.totalcostinvolved.com.
* Proven experience in a receptionist and/or administrative role, preferred
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, CRM)
* Must be organized and detail-conscious
* Comfortable on the phone with great telephone skills
* Team player and works well with others (employees and customers alike) -- a real problem-solver
* Deadline-driven and multi-task oriented * Great communicator, oral and written
* Experience in the use of ERP/MRP generated requirements a plus.
* Experience in a Manufacturing Environment preferred.