Communications, Marketing & Promotion, Sales & Customer Service
4 Year Degree
This position will be a B2B sales position based out of Arizona or Nevada. This position will be responsible for implementing ARB’s business development strategy for specified key accounts in Arizona, Nevada and California. This will include but not be limited to developing relationships with existing and potential new distributors.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Participate in strategic sales planning & achieving company goals.
· Report on competitive product capabilities and new developments. Research and communicate new products to be developed specific to the US Off-Road market.
· Analyze sales trends and react to specific sales patterns set by allocations and funding, including understanding acquisition and procurement cycles.
· Research and develop new business opportunities within the specified markets.
· Develop, maintain, and sustain relationships with key customers and buyers in Latin American markets and other entities as appropriate.
· Represent ARB at various trade shows/events and attend functions supporting Southwestern USA accounts.
· Train all Account distributors on the primary differences between ARB and the competition; provide field support and/or technical assistance as required.
· Effectively use all automated sales tools & resources available in order to achieve company goals.
· Input sales orders and assist customers through customer service activities such as product knowledge training and logistics.
· Generate Sales reports that drive direct sales results and support customer service functions.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities, or Education Required:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Must have a clean driving record and pass a background check
· Off-Road/Overlanding Industry knowledge a plus
· Minimum 4 years’ sales experience with Consumer Goods
· 4 years proven B2B Sales Experience
· Excellent organizational, detail oriented and interpersonal skills
Authorized to work in the United States
· Proficient with JD Edwards/Sales Force and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook; Excel; PowerPoint; Word)
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation/Benefits:
Competitive base salary in the industry; Health/Medial insurance, 401(k) with company participation; Paid Holidays; Paid vacation; Company Car/Cell Phone/Computer.
Founded in 1975, ARB 4x4 Accessories stands as Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of aftermarket 4WD accessories. Committed to developing the most technically advanced and innovative market offerings, ARB sets a global benchmark in the industry and continues to supply military, mining and government sectors around the world.With an extensive product portfolio covering all facets of f...unctional and protective four wheel drive equipment, ARB's primary mission is to prepare vehicles and owners alike for the remote and harsh conditions typically encountered off road. ARB currently has more than 50 stores and over 100 hundred stockists located across Australia, including a global presence throughout the United States, Thailand and Europe, with an export network serving more than 100 countries around the world.