The VP of Sales and Marketing is responsible to communicate the needs and trends of the wider marketplace to all other Company departments to ensure that we are offering and developing products that meet the marketplace's requirements both now and in the future. The VP of Sales and Marketing takes direct responsibility for major customers and oversight responsibility for all other customers. The Sales Manager provides all Sales and Budget Projections for the Sales & Marketing Departments and monitors the performance of all Internal and External Sales Staff against the projected expectations. The VP of Sales and Marketing is responsible to identify, secure, train and monitor Internal & External Sales personnel including Manufacturer's Representatives, Distributors, Strategic Partners etc. that will assist Coverking achieve the corporate goals.
This is a full time position based in Anaheim, CA offering competitive compensation, full benefits, performance bonus based on customer metrics, and opportunity for growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops and implements strategic Sales Plans, Marketing Plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and markets.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Coordinates all Customer Opportunities through our Customer Relationship Management system;
· Proactively Identifies and pursues potential OEM Projects
· Takes responsibility for and meets with key clients;
· Assists Channel Partners (Manufacturer's Representatives, Distributors etc.) with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
· Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities and advises other Company Departments of changes required to meet competitive challenges.
· Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
· Responsible for all website updates and maintenance necessary to enhance Sales and Marketing strategies and goals.
· Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
· Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Identifies and assists with the introduction of new products, new markets etc.
· Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media.
· Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
· Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
· Plan, coordinate and attend Trade Shows and Exhibitions as required.
Must be experienced using a CRM system, word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheets. Must be comfortable in dealing with customers up to and including the CEO level. Must have good presentation skills for both product presentations and product demonstrations. Must possess a positive, can-do attitude, and must be sensitive to confidential information. Must be flexible and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills, strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills and a "Team" spirit. Must be able to lead and direct Internal and External Sales Staff. Able and willing to travel when needed. International travel may be required.
The leader in Automotive Protection Accessories based in Anaheim, CA. Family owned and operated with 30 years of experience in the automotive accessories industry .We live to the ethical and legal standards of the land we operate in. Our customers are the focus of every decision we make. Our employees contribute, to their fullest, toward the realization of our vision and share in our combined succ...ess.
We take pride and pleasure in fulfilling our customers needs to preserve and protect one of their most valuable investments - their vehicles