Responsible for assisting customers with selecting merchandise to meet their needs and budgetary requirements, recording and processing transactions, maintaining showroom appearance and assisting in other areas of the store as needed by management.
· Greet customers and assist customers on sales floor in choosing appropriate merchandise
· Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
· Call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
· Answer phone and conduct telephone sales as necessary.
· Explain wholesale program to customers.
· Recommend and quote prices on tires and wheels.
· Assist the customer in completing required paperwork.
· Ensure accuracy of paperwork.
· Assist with order form verifications as necessary.
· Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
· Sell and explain any and all peripheral services, products or accessories.
· Coordinate delivery activities with shop personnel.
· Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
· Update customer records in the computer
· Process payments, agreements, exchanges and other transactions.
· Investigate and resolve customer service problems with deliveries.
· Keep showroom clean and organized
· Assist in opening and/or closing the store as required.
· Perform duties which include sales, verifications, collections, etc. as necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or 5+ years wholesale or tire retail experience with at least 3 years in a customer service, telemarketing or office manager position. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. * Understanding of Goodyear products and brands to apply knowledge and recommendations to the tire retailers within the market. * Experience with warehouse inventory systems. * Previous sales experience in a retail/wholesale environment. * Sales relationships - retail/wholesale-gain market share and meet sales and profit goals. * Sales - communicate tire retailers-retailer as well as promotional, merchandising and display assistance to assigned accounts. * Successful completion of the field sales representative training offered through Goodyear University within 1-year in position. * Previous experience in tire industry or related field.
Required license or certification:
Additional Salary Information: - commission included on top of base pay
STR - Racing Wheels is a proud manufacturer of strong, stylish, and most importantly high quality wheels. We seek to be your number one stop for all your wheels options leveraging our continuous ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity behind each of our styles. we feature a large array of wheel models ranging from various colors, sizes and fitments. We strive to continue to support our fa...ns and dedicated customers with strong customer service and high quality products. We structure each and every location of ours with strong familial ties and core values. Browse our site to view information on all our product offerings.